1. Your brand is not considered ‘current’ if you’re not represented across all social channels – and regularly interacting with your audience, journalists, opinion leaders who cover your industry.
2. Using social media encourages traffic to your website and boosts your site’s SEO.
3. Creative and consistent social media content strategy with SEO, throughout ALL social media platforms is the most important part of earning top spots in search engine rankings. Driving traffic to your optimized pages will cause them to climb much faster in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
4. Social media is where your clients and potential customers, an audience you never knew you could have, will search for you or stumble upon your pages.
5. In today’s fast moving economy you need to be up to date and follow trends. Online is where all that happens and you need to be a part of it. It is the advertising space of the new age.
6. Communication through social media will lead to real relationship building and sales. People see Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc. as social networks, not marketing machines. As a result, they are less likely to see what you post as an advertisement and will be more likely to hear what you have to say. That is why you should not act as an advertiser but post CREATIVE and informative content. And that is where we come on board.
7. Social media ads allow selective targeting and re-targeting for location, interests, age groups etc.
8. A genuine social media presence with custom content builds trust among followers and brand loyalty.